I’m amazed with the views on these recaps, so I’ll most definitely keep on doing them – but yeah, no, I wasn’t originally planning to even talk about 903. It hurts too much. A lot of ranting and a lot of hate.
Kinda like I felt after this episode, thinking “Season 9 might turn good again!”
Plot: A man and woman are drawn together, entangled in the life cycle of an ageless organism. Identity becomes an illusion as they struggle to assemble the loose fragments of wrecked lives. Source: IMDb.
Posted in 2013, film, review
Hey all! I’m going to try to post something this evening as well but in case something (my birthday) gets in the way, I’m not abandoning you.
Yesterday’s episode was somewhat of a disappointment but of course, after the glorious premiere, my expectations were a bit heightened. But the cheesy moments were just too much and there was too little angel stuff but I love me the some angel stuff.
- The title is not a joke. I’m a film blog that sucks at actually watching films.
- I posted a lot this week. This is an early compensation for the month of November when I’ll be participating in NaNoWriMo and consecutively, abandoning everything else.
- In case you missed any – review of a short film, review for Gåten Ragnarok, Supernatural 9×01 recap and a post about my favourite returning series.
- I found this GIF today. Can anyone explain?
- For some reason, I googled 50 Shades of Grey yesterday. My first thought was that Charlie Hunnam was the worst choice for a lead (and a facial features expert – cool job, man – said he’s wrong for the role and should have high cheekbones and whatnot) they could find. A few hours later, I saw a tweet saying he gave his role up. Lol.
- I also found out Ian Somerhalder had actually wanted that role. WTF. But if he’d be in it, I think I would actually watch the film. Even though I don’t understand why he’d want to do that. Everything I read about the director was so negative that I wouldn’t poke that hellhole with a 10 foot long stick.
- The new posters for Nymphomaniac are plain weird.
- Speaking of films, I actually saw some this week! Upstream Color was beautiful, sad, and frightening, Analyze This was funny and enjoyable and made me fall in love with one Robert De Niro, The Place Beyond the Pines was fantastic and… Ryan Gosling, call me? And I really hope to see Shame tonight as well (I found the DVD at home, so cool!)
- DAN THE MAN MOVIE REVIEWS also saw Upstream Color and Eddie (THE MOVIE GUYS) wrote about The Place Beyond the Pines.
- Though, some films are worse than others, and some are just unbearable. I present: Sharknado’s review for Isaac’s Shitfest by Joseph (THE CINEMA MONSTER). The review’s hilarious and the film’s absymal – go read!
- On a very personal note, I just want to add that it’s the election in Estonia and ffs, my birthday is one day too late for me to be eligible for voting. I’m sad.
- Oh, and can we talk about Supernatural?? I’m still haunted by season 9’s premiere because I adore the angel storylines and Cas as a human is so cool and I am just so fucking excited for this season!! Wednesday really cannot get here fast enough.
- I’m still crying about how I will be the last person in the world–with Nikhat, though–to see Gravity. My favourite review this week was Ryan’s (THE MATINEE).
- That’s it for this week! Thank you so much for reading and we’ll see you all tomorrow 😉