who are you?
I'm back to blogging after a two-year hiatus to focus on my studies. I didn't have Netflix for the first 17 years of my life, so I'm now eagerly catching up. I don't do drugs, but I do enjoy my films with a cold can of Coke. More about me.
It's the fantastic taste of Coke… but there's more. You'd drink this film until the end of times.
Great taste, fizzy and thoroughly enjoyable. Awesome!
It was good. Sure, it was good. But I thought it would be so much better.
I could have lived all my life without knowing this exists. Minimal kick.
Just like Diet Coke, this film was fake and horrible. Truly absymal to the point where it's insulting.
Tag Archives: Winter’s Bone
The awesome Katy at The Drama Llama created a fun meme for us to play with, something film–related for the entire alphabet. Feel free to join in! Also, please excuse the formatting – for some reason, line breaks are not working with me on this post.
- I didn’t announce it with as big of a bang as I should have, but here it is: I GOT NETFLIX!!
- Should you be an American reading this and don’t get it, here’s the deal: my home country doesn’t have Netflix. All DVDs are crazy expensive. It’s a whole different world out there in the wilderness.
- Life’s been much better film–wise, too. My first Netflix film was Winter’s Bone and it was pretty amazing. I love Jennifer Lawrence more with each of her films. My other favourite of this week was This Is The End, which was the funniest film I’ve seen in a while.
- Yet the most exciting thing I’ve watched has been Game of Thrones. I’m on episode four and it’s even better than I was hoping. As a sidenote I can say it’s awesome having a brother who is nerdy enough to get really excited about GoT along with you.
- Oh, and The Desolation of Smaug was also really cool, even though undercooked.
- Tomorrow I will see Love Actually for the first time, in honour of lille juleaften – small Christmas night? I don’t know. Anyway, yes, it’s one of these films I curse myself for not having seen. But apparently seeing it on the 23rd of December is a tradition in Norway. I’m not complaining. 😉
- Some of the following links are pretty old, but I’m more confused by the passing time than Amy Pond, so just click, read, and enjoy. 😉
- Katy created an awesome alphabet movie meme
- Mettel Ray shared twelve films she felt strongly about this year
- Nick announced the 2nd Golden Katz awards
- Sati reviewed Blue is the Warmest Color
- Davecrewe shares the top 10 television episodes of 2013
- Mette makes a case for Spring Breakers
- Table9mutant reviews Ruby Sparks
- Amy reviews Saving Mr. Banks